I've somehow managed to get my hands on two Pottermore accounts, mainly because I've got awesome friends who are willing to hook me up with things like that.

I obviously don't need two accounts, so I will be giving one account away next Saturday, August 13th (one week after the end of advance registration) sometime between noon and 5 PM EST. It will be a completely random drawing. In order to qualify for this drawing:
You do not need to be following me, here or on Tumblr, nor do I even need to know who you are. Just email me -- sparklepocalypse at hotmail dot com -- with the following information by 12 AM EST on August 13 (12 hours before the drawing):
Spamming not required, guys. One entry per person only. Subsequent entries will not count. And again, this drawing is totally random and I won't be playing favorites. Whether you're one of my best friends, or I actively dislike you, or even if I have no idea who the hell you are, you've got an equal shot at this beta account.

I obviously don't need two accounts, so I will be giving one account away next Saturday, August 13th (one week after the end of advance registration) sometime between noon and 5 PM EST. It will be a completely random drawing. In order to qualify for this drawing:
You do not need to be following me, here or on Tumblr, nor do I even need to know who you are. Just email me -- sparklepocalypse at hotmail dot com -- with the following information by 12 AM EST on August 13 (12 hours before the drawing):
» The word "Pottermore" somewhere in the subject line.
» Your name (or nickname).
» Your LJ username.
» Your favorite Harry Potter moment (from the books, obviously, not the movies).
» Your favorite Harry Potter book.
» Why you want this account in one sentence.
» Your name (or nickname).
» Your LJ username.
» Your favorite Harry Potter moment (from the books, obviously, not the movies).
» Your favorite Harry Potter book.
» Why you want this account in one sentence.
Spamming not required, guys. One entry per person only. Subsequent entries will not count. And again, this drawing is totally random and I won't be playing favorites. Whether you're one of my best friends, or I actively dislike you, or even if I have no idea who the hell you are, you've got an equal shot at this beta account.