Account name:
Password:
(Forgot it?)
(OpenID?)
Remember me
You're viewing
magz
's journal
Create a Dreamwidth Account
Learn More
Interest
Region
Site and Account
FAQ
Email
Reload page in style:
site
light
I am nerd. Hear me ♥.
Obsessing since 1983.
Recent Entries
Archive
Reading
Tags
Memories
Profile
We interrupt this program to bring you gratuitous male nudity.
Sep
.
20th
,
2010
10:08 am
magz
Okay
. Can we just talk about this promo picture of Jake Gyllenhaal in
Love and Other Drugs
for a second?
Seriously, it's like the hottest porn. Cock shots are totally overrated. Look at the way he's
looking at you
. :|
... I'll be in my bunk.
Flat
|
Top-Level Comments Only
(no subject)
Date:
2010-09-20 04:07 pm (UTC)
From:
kallysten.livejournal.com
.....
guh
(no subject)
Date:
2010-09-20 08:52 pm (UTC)
From:
sparklpocalypse.livejournal.com
I could barely scroll down to reply to your comment. :|
(no subject)
Date:
2010-09-20 08:31 pm (UTC)
From:
benitle.livejournal.com
HELLO Jake.
(no subject)
Date:
2010-09-20 08:54 pm (UTC)
From:
sparklpocalypse.livejournal.com
I can't even. I keep scrolling up and losing my train of thought. He broke my
brain
.
(no subject)
Date:
2010-09-20 08:37 pm (UTC)
From:
teithiwr.livejournal.com
Well HELLO THERE.
(no subject)
Date:
2010-09-20 08:55 pm (UTC)
From:
sparklpocalypse.livejournal.com
I need to find out where you can
get
one of those. And then get five of them.
(no subject)
Date:
2010-09-21 12:18 am (UTC)
From:
raramai.livejournal.com
Considering the situation I don't think it'd be TMI if I told everybody THIS IS THE REASON I FUCKING LOVE BRIEFS. BRIEFS >>>>>>> BOXERS ANY DAY
(no subject)
Date:
2010-09-21 12:21 am (UTC)
From:
raramai.livejournal.com
Also, if I did not make a habit of bringing my laptop to public places, I would totally set this as my desktop background. The thank you here is implicit :DDDDDD
(no subject)
Date:
2010-09-21 02:23 am (UTC)
From:
summer-skin.livejournal.com
'Tis fake, but I'll pretend like a motherfucker that it isn't.
(no subject)
Date:
2010-09-21 12:07 pm (UTC)
From:
sparklpocalypse.livejournal.com
Best 'shop ever, then.
(no subject)
Date:
2010-09-21 01:21 pm (UTC)
From:
summer-skin.livejournal.com
Pretty much. The original photo isn't nearly as hot for some reason.
Previous Entry
Add Memory
Share This Entry
Next Entry
11 comments
Reply
Flat
|
Top-Level Comments Only
Profile
Magz
flight-of-fancy.net
October
2011
S
M
T
W
T
F
S
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Most Popular Tags
crack
23 uses
do not want
22 uses
fandom: ! fanfic
97 uses
magz
21 uses
magz: maine
34 uses
magz: school
25 uses
materialism!
21 uses
merlin
55 uses
movies
36 uses
picspam
21 uses
screencaps
28 uses
show: jossverse
21 uses
supernatural
37 uses
teevee
50 uses
♥
43 uses
Page Summary
kallysten.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
benitle.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
teithiwr.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
raramai.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
summer-skin.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
Style Credit
Style:
Basic
for
Transmogrified
by
Yvonne
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags
(no subject)
Date: 2010-09-20 04:07 pm (UTC).....
guh
(no subject)
Date: 2010-09-20 08:52 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2010-09-20 08:31 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2010-09-20 08:54 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2010-09-20 08:37 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2010-09-20 08:55 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2010-09-21 12:18 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2010-09-21 12:21 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2010-09-21 02:23 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2010-09-21 12:07 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2010-09-21 01:21 pm (UTC)