Spam post 2 of 3. I'll be done soon! More Merlin caps can be found here.
Screencaps: Merlin
Episode: 1x12 "To Kill the King"
Amount: 833 [unsorted]
Size: 640x352px
Quality: Standard TV rip [medium?]
Synopsis: When Gwen's father Tom unwittingly helps a renegade sorcerer turn lead into gold, he is arrested and faces trial for treason. Despite pleas from both Arthur and Morgana, Uther is adamant -- Tom will be tried and, if found guilty, will be executed. Morgana tries to help Tom escape but tragedy ensues... and Morgana becomes hellbent on revenge. Merlin uncovers a plot to kill Uther, but will he try and stop it -- or sit by and let it happen?

DOWNLOADS: [right click, save as]
» Please don't steal my bandwidth by hotlinking!
» Crediting me if you use these would be cool of you.
» Comment if you're snagging them, please! I ain't got no fancy-schmancy download tracker.
Merlin 1x12 -- Part 1 · Merlin 1x12 -- Part 2
PREVIEWS: What you see is what you get. Action scenes came out pretty blurry -- stupid TV rip. Hope most of these can be of use, anyway!

Someone's happy in Camelot! This usually means one thing: something terrible is about to happen.

Look, something terrible! I'm not sure what freaked Tom out more, the lead turning to gold or the guards showing up with such excellent timing.

I think what amuses me the most about this shot isn't that Merlin looks hung-over -- it's that Gaius is just sitting there very nonchalantly.

My theory is that the writers keep making Gwen sad because she has an excellent vulnerable face. Really, it's on par with Eliza Dushku's.

I'm not sure what I want to stare at more -- Arthur's lips, or Merlin's neck. So hard to choose!

More terrible things happening to Gwen.

Merlin learns alchemy! This could be useful, somehow. Maybe to debase a rival kingdom's currency or something.

This shot is awesome. Love the way it's set up.

Arthur doing what Arthur does best -- looking gorgeous.

I can see where the Morgana/Gwen 'shippers are coming from in this episode.

I like to think that in an alternate universe, Morgana would make an excellent queen. She's got a good sense of right and wrong. Except that whole dealing with bandits thing.

Okay, Gwen's sorrow aside here, she's totally doing a Little Red Riding Hood thing.

Wow, Morgana's vulnerable face is excellent, too. That must be one of the classes they teach at drama schools in the UK.

Dude, what's with all the awesome shots this episode? this one's just fun, 'cause they're framed in the window panes.

Oooh... this one's just gorgeous. Seriously. I love you, BBC!

I love how Uther thinks he's going on a bonding trip with his surrogate daughter, and Morgana's harboring murderous thoughts.

Merlin attempts a prairie dog impression. Or maybe an impression of a lion stalking its prey.
Screencaps: Merlin
Episode: 1x12 "To Kill the King"
Amount: 833 [unsorted]
Size: 640x352px
Quality: Standard TV rip [medium?]
Synopsis: When Gwen's father Tom unwittingly helps a renegade sorcerer turn lead into gold, he is arrested and faces trial for treason. Despite pleas from both Arthur and Morgana, Uther is adamant -- Tom will be tried and, if found guilty, will be executed. Morgana tries to help Tom escape but tragedy ensues... and Morgana becomes hellbent on revenge. Merlin uncovers a plot to kill Uther, but will he try and stop it -- or sit by and let it happen?
DOWNLOADS: [right click, save as]
» Please don't steal my bandwidth by hotlinking!
» Crediting me if you use these would be cool of you.
» Comment if you're snagging them, please! I ain't got no fancy-schmancy download tracker.
Merlin 1x12 -- Part 1 · Merlin 1x12 -- Part 2
PREVIEWS: What you see is what you get. Action scenes came out pretty blurry -- stupid TV rip. Hope most of these can be of use, anyway!
Someone's happy in Camelot! This usually means one thing: something terrible is about to happen.
Look, something terrible! I'm not sure what freaked Tom out more, the lead turning to gold or the guards showing up with such excellent timing.
I think what amuses me the most about this shot isn't that Merlin looks hung-over -- it's that Gaius is just sitting there very nonchalantly.
My theory is that the writers keep making Gwen sad because she has an excellent vulnerable face. Really, it's on par with Eliza Dushku's.
I'm not sure what I want to stare at more -- Arthur's lips, or Merlin's neck. So hard to choose!
More terrible things happening to Gwen.
Merlin learns alchemy! This could be useful, somehow. Maybe to debase a rival kingdom's currency or something.
This shot is awesome. Love the way it's set up.
Arthur doing what Arthur does best -- looking gorgeous.
I can see where the Morgana/Gwen 'shippers are coming from in this episode.
I like to think that in an alternate universe, Morgana would make an excellent queen. She's got a good sense of right and wrong. Except that whole dealing with bandits thing.
Okay, Gwen's sorrow aside here, she's totally doing a Little Red Riding Hood thing.
Wow, Morgana's vulnerable face is excellent, too. That must be one of the classes they teach at drama schools in the UK.
Dude, what's with all the awesome shots this episode? this one's just fun, 'cause they're framed in the window panes.
Oooh... this one's just gorgeous. Seriously. I love you, BBC!
I love how Uther thinks he's going on a bonding trip with his surrogate daughter, and Morgana's harboring murderous thoughts.
Merlin attempts a prairie dog impression. Or maybe an impression of a lion stalking its prey.
(no subject)
Date: 2009-09-08 05:15 pm (UTC)stealing these ;)
(no subject)
Date: 2009-10-27 01:28 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-11-29 07:07 am (UTC):DDDD
Lovely screencaps, again!