magz: ([merlin] merlin is perplexed.)
[personal profile] magz
People on my flist, bear with me -- I'm posting three episodes' worth of caps today. I have to get these suckers done. More Merlin caps can be found here.

Screencaps: Merlin
Episode: 1x09 "Excalibur"
Amount: 841 [unsorted]
Size: 640x352px
Quality: Standard TV rip [medium?]
Synopsis: Uther's past comes back to haunt him as a mysterious black knight interrupts Arthur's coming-of-age celebrations, throwing down his gauntlet and challenging the Knights of Camelot to combat. The Black Knight, seemingly unstoppable, makes easy work of his combatants. But who is the Black Knight, and why is Uther so uneasy?



DOWNLOADS: [right click, save as]

» Please don't steal my bandwidth by hotlinking!
» Crediting me if you use these would be cool of you.
» Comment if you're snagging them, please! I ain't got no fancy-schmancy download tracker.

Merlin 1x09 -- Part 1  ·  Merlin 1x09 -- Part 2


PREVIEWS: What you see is what you get. Action scenes came out pretty blurry -- stupid TV rip. Hope most of these can be of use, anyway!


Picking up where she left off in the previous episode, Morgana continues to appear distressed.


She's got good reason -- this guy seems pretty badass.


Arthur would like to prove that he, too, is badass.


Merlin tells Gaius that really, there's no need for Arthur to assert his masculinity again -- he does it enough already. By hitting things with swords, you pervs.


And then Arthur is sooooo pretty. I'm sorry, where was I?


Uther decides that instead of allowing Arthur to prove his badassery, it's time for him to remind Camelot who's their daddy sovereign ruler. He thinks this really lovely and absolutely not magical in any way sword will help him do the trick.


Arthur is petulant. He wanted to be the conquering hero and save Camelot from the scary undead man.


And just to remind us that Uther has a bit of humanity in him [they like to do that from time to time so we don't forget how awesome it is to have King Giles], insert touching father-son bonding moment here.


Merlin thinks it's extremely unfair that people yell at him when the royals do what they want, and damn the consequences. It's not like he could say no when Uther grabbed the really lovely and absolutely not magical in any way sword.


So Merlin does what he thinks is best for the sword: he attempts to drown it.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-03-08 06:16 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] archaeologist-d.livejournal.com
LOL on your screencap comments. I especially liked the not magical in any way sword. LOL! :D

And I agree that Merlin couldn't tell Uther no.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-03-10 02:32 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] frantic-allonsy.livejournal.com
Downloading, thank you!

I will of course credit you, but I feel I must let you know I intend to molest these pictures for [Bad username or site: @ livejournal.com] purposes. Please do let me know if you'd rather not be connected to my ridiculousness in any way.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-03-10 02:41 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sparklpocalypse.livejournal.com
Dude, go right ahead. I'm just glad someone's getting some use out of them. :P

(no subject)

Date: 2009-03-10 02:44 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] frantic-allonsy.livejournal.com
EXCELLENT.

*Mr. Burns Fingers*

(no subject)

Date: 2009-03-10 02:57 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] frantic-allonsy.livejournal.com
PS- I am also from Maine and reside in Upstate NY. Are you me?

(no subject)

Date: 2009-03-10 03:01 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sparklpocalypse.livejournal.com
It's possible. Are you named Margaret and do you attend school in the SUNY system?

(no subject)

Date: 2009-03-10 03:03 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] frantic-allonsy.livejournal.com
No. But I'm named Melissa and I attend school in the SUNY system. Close enough for government work.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-03-10 03:21 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sparklpocalypse.livejournal.com
That's just wacky. I can at least assume that I'm the only 25-year-old German major within the SUNY system whose name starts with M and whose driver's license is issued from Maine, right?

(no subject)

Date: 2009-03-10 03:25 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] frantic-allonsy.livejournal.com
I think that's only reasonable, as I am a 27-year-old Creative Writing major and I have a NY license.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-03-10 07:56 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] therg.livejournal.com
Grabbed a couple and used them to make icons: http://therg.livejournal.com/18455.html#cutid1
Thank you! :D

(no subject)

Date: 2009-05-05 02:27 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] inkjunket.livejournal.com
Snagged, thank you so much!

(no subject)

Date: 2009-08-14 01:07 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sheneya.livejournal.com
May I please nab some of these for a picture story I'm doing, will credit your ones, don't worry.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-09-12 11:55 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fragola17.livejournal.com
Snagging! Thank you so much for sharing.
Will credit when used.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-10-27 02:01 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] a8c-sock.livejournal.com
Downloading. Thank you.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-12 09:33 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] erised-wings.livejournal.com
Snagged. Thank you!

October 2011

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
2324 2526272829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags